Veterans Jiu-Jitsu started in 2014 as a small club in Austin, TX. We would meet a few days a week and vent about life while we learned the gentle art of Brazilian jiu-jitsu and tried to kill each other for fun.
Since then we have evolved into an organization dedicated to bringing veterans and first responders together on the mats. We have clubs in several cities in Texas and have recently expanded our programs nationally and internationally.
Our philosophy is simple: if you have served or are currently serving your country or community honorably you are welcome to attend any of our weekly classes. These classes are 100% free and provided by the volunteer instructors and their host academies.
If you would like to host a Veterans Jiu-Jitsu club or volunteer as an instructor shoot us an email at email@example.com and we will send you more information.
- Sublimated Mesh Lining making it breathable and light weight
- Simple embroidery allows you to add your own patches from your gym or academy
- 350 GSM Pearl weave using premium cotton fabric
- 10 ounce Cotton Twill pants, double reinforced stitching
- Direct embroidery on Shoulder, Lapel and Pant leg
- Well built & extremely durable
Proceeds of these Gis will be used to continue VJJs mission in spreading Jiu-Jitsu Clubs around the Globe. Thank you so much for you support!